Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day

Happy April Fool's Day, and more importantly, Happy Birthday to my brother, Nick.

I tweaked the old facebook to mirror the throwback blog, BriWinslow. I have no idea how many people actually got the joke.

I was intending on writing a "I miss this too, let's see if I still have it" Briwinslow: the college years post here, but have decided against it. I'm not ruling the idea out for later.

Also, April Fool's Day is awesome because I get to pull silly shit like pretending to be Brian on facebook for a day and the Phollegian comes out, but damnit, it is the most annoying holiday ever. My friends think it's funny to yell "April Fools!" after EVERYTHING.

Some things to thing about:

April 1, the day before Marvin Gaye's 45th birthday, was when he was fatally shot by his father after an argument. I would make a "worst April Fools Joke ever" comment here, but it may be too soon.

There was the most glorious rainbow today - smack dab in the middle of pride week. Maybe the gays will use this "sign" as ammo in their Collegian debate with the bible thumpers.

No comments: