Sunday, May 25, 2008

All-Nighter

It's 4:15 A.M. For most people, this insinuates that you have been up all night - it's too late for your average person to go to bed, but too early for most early workers to rise. I realize that there are many exceptions to this rule, but it's 4:15, give me a break.

I decided at about 2 AM to pull an All-Nighter because I did the math. With church at 8, I was looking at 6 hours maximum - I can't tell you how much sleep I've lost doing night math as the minutes pass.

So, because I have no better excuse, this is a writing experiment. For what? Nothing that would be on here anytime soon - it's a secret project. (Read: Something I'm excited about, but it's too cool to be realistic, and therefore likely to come to fruition.) Either way, I think I've made some progress - usually this type of writing strategy produces stuff you look at the next day and wonder if it was inspired by an acid trip, but hey, it's a start.

I may have found a way to combat stalled progress for personal writing endeavors. Or this will be yet another terrible idea. Hey, look - A LOLCat!

No comments: